Emergency First Aid Therapists CourseShow All Courses >>
Finally a course for therapists taught by a Therapist.
This qualification provides learners with skills and knowledge to deal with first aid situations in low risk workplace environments for the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations 1981 and the Health and Safety (First-Aid) Regulations (NI) 1982 purposes.
Our tutor for our First Aid course is a Nurse. She is also a therapist qualified in Aromatherapy, Reflexology, Holistic Massage, Indian Head Massage, Diet and Nutrition and Baby massage. She has been teaching both Complimentary Therapies and First Aid for over 23 years.
Come to the course and get your therapy specific queries answered...
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This course will cover
- Understand the role and responsibilities of a first aider
- Be able to assess an incident
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally
- Be able to manage an unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally
- Be able to recognise and assist a casualty who is choking
- Be able to manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Be able to manage a casualty who is in shock
- Administer first aid to a casualty with small cuts, grazes and bruises
At Affable Therapy Training, we understand the need to conduct classes in small groups. We also understand that learners learn differently therefore course material is delivered in various ways, e.g. PowerPoint - presentation, group work, detailed course manual with diagrams, other activities to keep learners engaged throughout the day. Our teachers are qualified and have years of experience in their chosen field. They bring their knowledge and passion to the class to inspire and encourage the learners. Lessons are carefully planned around learner needs making our one day courses very effective.
This is a beginners course therefore there are no entry requirements however:
- Learners need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Enthusiasm to learn and practice
•One day tutor led practice
•Detailed Course Manual with diagrams
•Course Certificate with 3 year validity
•Friendly and safe learning environment
•Professional training facilities
There are no exams for this qualification. Your practical skills will be observed by our tutor and upon successful completion of the theory and practical observations you will be given certificate at the end of your training.
Be first to review
Queries about the course / feedback about the course
No Records Found