Indian Head Massage Certificate Level 3 ITEC Show All Courses >>
This course is ideal for complete beginners who wish to progress into holistic therapy and become Indian Massage Therapist
Upon successful completion of this course you will receive:
- Certificate in Indian Head Massage Therapy Level 3 ITEC
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
The Certificate in Indian Head Massage Level 3 ITEC is a vocational qualification recognised by Ofqual within the Qualifications and Credit Framework. It focuses on a range of practical skills and underpinning knowledge required in the Complementary Therapy Industry.
The qualification is designed to provide occupational competency for employment and is acceptable for registration on the CNHC register, or to provide a sound platform onto further learning or training.
The course will include:
Indian Head Massage Theory and Practice
- History & development
- Why and how it work
- Massage contraindications
- Aftercare and home care advice
- Massage routine.
The course also includes:
- Unit 613- Monitor and Maintain Health and Safety Practive in the Salon
- Unit 819-Working in the Beauty Related Industries
- Unit 821-Client Care and Communication in Beauty Realted Industries
- Unit 827-Provide Indian Head Massage
The course is accredited by ITEC.
Learners do not need any pre requisite to do this course. Learners need to have good understanding of English language, enthusiasm to learn and at least 5-6 hours per week study time.
It is recommended that learners should have achieved a level of education equivalent to five
GCSE’s at grades A*-C prior to commencing the ITEC Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head
Massage, however exemptions may be made for adult returners with experience of the work place.
The course includes:
- Tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual / books
- Exam fees of £85
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
- Tea/Coffee throughout the day
Provide Indian Head Massage for Complementary Therapies:
- Practical examination and evidence of 4 case studies
- Multiple choice questions on theory of Indian Head Massage
Written assignments on other units.
Once Learners have achieved the Certificate in Indian Head Massage ITEC Level 3 they may progress on to other ITEC or equivalent qualifications at Levels 3 and 4, for example:
I just wanted to say a huge thank you to the wonderful staff at Affable Therapy! They were very friendly helped me all through my course duration. I successfully completed my certification in Indian head massage course for beginners.
I was very happy with my training at Affable Therapy. The classes are small which means that you can have more time with the tutors during practical and theory lessons. I choose Affable Therapy because of the location and professionalism. There are so many different colleges offering the same course but I was drawn to Affable Therapy because of the warm friendly approach