Beauty Therapy Level 3 ITECShow All Courses >>
The purpose of Affable Therapy's Diploma in Beauty Therapy Level 3 is to enable learners to provide advanced beauty treatments to their clients.
The Aesthetics industry is fast growing and in order for students to do laser and other advance treatments, this course is essential. Without this qualification you can not provide your clients with the body and facial electrical treatments that are very popular these days.
These advanced treatments are very lucrative. On average an advanced facial can cost anywhere from £70 upwards. The avearage price for a normal facial is £35. So you can imagine that your per hour income will nearly be doubled by your ability to provide these treatments.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This a comprehensive qualification that provides all the skills necessary for you to work as a senior therapist in a beauty salon or spa or run your own business.
The course covers :
- Swedish Body Massage (including use of ultra sonic, G5, and infra red equipment)
- Facial electrical : Galvanic, Faradic, Vacuum Suction, Micro Current and High Frequency
- Body electrical : Galvanic, Faradic, Vacuum Suction, Micro Current and High Frequency
- Apply individual eyelash extensions
- Optional Intimate Female Waxing can be included too
The course is accredited by ITEC.
ITEC is international awarding body and is recognised in over 37 different countries.
Access to computer and internet and a good command of English is essential for you to do this course.
We prefer students to have completed an ITEC Level 2 course in beauty therapy before joining this course. Exception may apply to other awarding bodies. Please email us if you have queries on this.
- Tutor led practice
- Use of facial and electrical equipment
- Access to online learning portal
- Use of advance creams, oils etc during treatment in class.
- Course handouts
- Professional Training Facilities
- Tea / Coffee
- Friendly and Safe Atmosphere.
The Assessments for the ITEC Beauty Therapy Level 3 will consist of:
- Provide Body Massage : 45 min practical examination, evidence of 4 treatments and 50 multiple choice questions
- Body Electrotherapy Treatments: 1hr practical examination, evidence of 5 treatments and 20 multiple choice questions
- Facial Electrotherapy Treatments: 1hr practical examinaition, evidence of 5 treatments and 20 multiple choice questions
- Written assignments on Working in Beauty Related Industries, Monitor and Maintain Health and Safety in Salon, and Client Care and Communication.
- Separate exam (Practical and Theory) for microdermabrasion and option written massage unit is also required for completion of the qualification.
Level 4 Spa and Salon Management
Level 4 Laser Hair Removal
Level 4 Laser Skin Rejuvination
I am very happy with the level 3 ITEC beauty specialist course for advanced learners which I did at Affable Therapy. I can still call the academy when I need any advice from them.
A perfect learning environment…. just right number of students….plenty of supervision… well demonstrated techniques. Highly recommended for all Beauty Enthusiasts!!