Beauty Specialist Diploma Level 2 ITECShow All Courses >>
An ITEC qualification is renowned as one of the top qualifications within the beauty industry with it being globally recognised through 37 countries. The main aim of this course is to provide you with the necessary practical skills and knowledge required by the Beauty Industry, while gaining occupational competence at Level 2 plus a sound platform into further training into Level 3.
Affable Therapy’s Beauty Specialist Level 2 ITEC qualification covers all popular treatments asked for by clients and is a great course for beginners. If you are looking to set up your own business, once qualified you will be able to earn on average £30 per hour for the treatments you will provide.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This course will be delivered over 15 weeks. Learners will get online learning portal access for the duration of the course in order to do the theory work. Classroom sessions will focus on practical and recapping theory.
The course will cover:
- Health and Safety Practice in Salon
- Salon Reception Duties
- Facial Skincare
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments (tinting, shaping, cluster lashes and strip lashes)
- Make Up (Day and Evening)
- Client Care and Communication
The course is accredited with ITEC. Total guided learning hours are 352.
Internet and computer access is required for some aspects of this course.
Learners should be able to understand, write and speak English.
- 15 weeks of tuition (one day per week in college then home study)
- Access to online learning portal
- Advice on starting your business
- Advice on procuring products and equipment
- Exam fees
- Learning Environment that is friendly and safe
The Assessments for the ITEC Beauty Therapy Course level 2 will consists of -:
- Facial: Practical examination, evidence of 5 treatments and 25 multiple choice questions
- Eyelash and Eyebrow treatments: Practical Examination, evidence of 5 treatments and 15 multiple choice questions
- Apply Make Up: Practical Examination, evidence of 5 treatments and 15 multiple choice questions
- Manicure: Practical Examination, evidence of 5 treatments and 15 multiple choice questions
- Pedicure: Internal Practical assessment evidence of 5 treatments and 15 multiple choice questions
- Waxing: Practical Examination, evidence of 5 treatments and 20 multiple choice questions
- Individual Permanent Lashes: Internal Practical assessment evidence of 3 treatments, and written assignment.
- Health and Safety: Tutor observation in all the treatments and written assignment
- Salon Reception Duties: Written Assignment
- Client Care and Communication: Written Assignment
English is not my first language. Affable Therapy tutor were patient with me and helped me obtain ITEC Beauty Specialist qualification. I was permitted to use dictionary in exams and give extra time in order to increase my chances of answering the questions. Practical teaching was also to good standards.
I firmly believe the quality of training I received from Affable Therapy a few years back has had a big part to play in my successful career. I pursued recognized diploma and advanced beauty therapy courses from this leading beauty training school in London.
My experience at Affable Therapy was not only the best in the beauty training industry, but one of an excellent personal and inspirational growth. The school is equipped with amazing teaching environment, friendly staff and high standard training!
Terri van Niekerk
I recently completed the ITEC Level 2 Beauty Specialist course and thoroughly enjoyed it. The course content was well taught and lots of support was offered throughout. Would recommend the course to others!