Complementary Therapies Level 3 ITEC (Beginners)Show All Courses >>
The most cost effective way to achieve an ITEC qualification at Level 3 in the three most popular complementary therapy treatments: Massage, Reflexology and Aromatherapy.
Committing to learning massage, reflexology and aromatherapy together will save you nearly £800 in course fees.
So if you are serious about your career in complementary therapy and know that you really wish to learn and provide holistic treatments of massage, reflexology and aromatherapy, book now and in one year you will be fully qualified.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This course covers all that you need to be a fully qualified and industry recognised therapist, in all the most popular holistic therapies. The course include :
- ITEC Level 3 Anatomy and Physiology Diploma
- ITEC Level 3 Holistic Massage Diploma
- ITEC Level 3 Reflexology Diploma
- ITEC Level 3 Aromatherapy Diploma
It also covers business planning as an assignment and research on other complementary therapies as a written assignment.
The course is accredited by ITEC.
ITEC is the international therapy education council and is recognised in over 37 different countries.
ITEC qualifications are mapped on the qualifications framework of the Department of Education and comply with the National Occupation Standards.
Learners need to have computer and internet access, and a good command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Tutor led practice
- Detailed course manual
- Course books
- Exam fees
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
- Use of oils / towels etc in class.
- Tea / Coffee throughout the day
The Assesments for the ITEC Complementary Therapies Level 3 will consist of:
- Provide Body Massage for Complementary Therapies
- Practical examination 45min and
- evidence of 36 hrs of treatments
Reflexology for Complementary Therapies:
- Practical examination 1hr and evidence of 100 hrs of treatments
Aromatherapy for Complementary Therapies:
- Practical examination 1hr and evidence of 60hrs of treatments
Knowledge of Anatomy, Physilogy and Pathology for Complementary Therapies:
- 50 multiple choice questions – paper or online
Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies:
Business Practice for Complementary Therapies:
I am very happy with the Level 3 ITEC course I have now completed in Complementary Therapies. It offered me a comprehensive lesson on massage, aromatherapy and reflexology. Thank You Affable Therapy for being extremely helpful and supportive to me throughout the course!