Pre-Blended Aromatherapy Diploma Show All Courses >>
A popular treatment choice for newly qualified massage therapists wishing to include pre blended oils and offer aromatherapy massages to their clients.
This course will give you knowledge about selected aromatherapy oils and safety data related to them.
This course is not a substitute for a full Aromatherapy qualification but offers you the opportunity of using pre blended aromatherapy oils safely in your massage practice.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This one day course will cover:
- Brief History of Aromatherapy
- Effects and benefits of the following oils:
- Chamomile Roman
- Clary Sage
- Rose Damask
- Tea Tree
- Ylang Ylang
- Effects and benefits of the following Carrier oils:
- Apricot Kernel
- Evening Primprose
- Peach Kernel
- How to measure and blend oils
- Safely use pre blended oils in body massage
Affable Therapy Training Diploma will help to obtain professional indemnity insurance and to start taking clients using pre blended aromatherapy oils.
You can also upgrade this course to ITEC Level 3 Award in Pre blended Aromatherapy by doing 4 case studies and sitting a written exam. The total cost upgrading this to ITEC Level 3 Award is £150.00 including assessments and exam fees.
- One day tutor led practice
- Detailed course handouts
- Course Certificate
- Friendly and Safe learning environment
- Professional Training Facilities
- Use of oils / towels / equipment etc on the day
- Tea/Coffee throughout the day.
There are no formal exams for this course. The assessment is done on tutor observation. Upon successful completion you will receive your certificate at the end of the day.
Aromatherapy Diploma Level 3 ITEC
Be first to review