Reflexology Diploma Level 3 ITEC (for qualified therapists)Show All Courses >>
An excellent vocational qualification recognised nationally and internationally. The course is designed to prove occupational competency for employment and is accepted by the national Complementary and Natural Health Care Council and Association of Reflexologists.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
The Reflexology Diploma is an ideal choice for Beauty and Holistic Therapists who want to provide additional services to increase their skills and business.
The course will cover:
- History, theory and philosophy of Reflexology
- Techniques of Reflexology
- External reading of the feet
- Technique and sequence interpretation of Reflexes Zones and their relation to organs and functions
- Referral areas/ cross references
- The Holistic approach
- Hand Reflexology
- Concepts and theories as to how and why Reflexology works Client reactions - during and in between treatments
- Consultations and record keeping
- Practice management: Marketing, Practicing & the Law Common disorders /diseases Devising a treatment programme
- Home care advice
381- Provide Reflexology for Complementary Therapies
383-Knowledge of Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology for Complementary Therapies
384-Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies
385-Business Practice for Complementary Therapies
386- Healthy Eating and Well-Being for Complementary Therapy Client
The ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology is a vocational qualification recognised by Ofqual within the Qualifications and Credit Framework. It focuses on a range of practical skills and underpinning knowledge required in the Complementary Therapy Industry. The qualification is designed to provide occupational competency for employment and is acceptable for registration on the CNHC register, or to provide a sound platform onto further learning or training.
The course duration is 12 evenings or 6 days.
At Affable Therapy Training, we understand the need to conduct classes in small groups. We also understand that learners learn differently therefore course material is delivered in various ways, e.g. Power Point presentation, group work, detailed course manual with diagrams, other activities to keep learners engaged throughout the day. Our teachers are qualified and have years of experience in their chosen field. They bring their knowledge and passion to the class to inspire and encourage the learners. Lessons are carefully planned around learner needs making our courses very effective.
- An accredited and approved Diploma in Anatomy and Physiology (A&P) at Level 3. Please contact us for details if you hold qualification that you are not sure about.
- If you currently don't have the A & P qualification. We can offer it to you alongside the course.
- It is recommended that learners have achieved a level of education equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A*- C prior to commencing the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology; however exemptions may be made for adult returners with experience of the work place.
- Tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
- Tea/Coffee throughout the day
- Exam fees
- Test papers / practice questions as applicable
Learners will be required to bring own towel and kit etc for mock and final exam days.
Provide Reflexology for Complementary Therapies:
- 1 hour Practical examination evidence of 60 Treatments and 40 case studies
Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies:
- written assignment
Business Practice for Complementary Therapies:
- written assignment
Once Learners have achieved the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology they may progress on to other ITEC or equivalent qualifications at Levels 3 and 4, for example:
Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
Level 3 Diploma in Complementary Therapies
Level 3 Diploma in Massage
Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy
Level 3 Diploma in Spa Treatments
Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management
Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
Or you may... Start your own full time / part time therapy business offering reflexology; help friends and family by providing treatments; study further ITEC courses in Aromatherapy, Indian Head Massage, Beauty Therapy, Ayurvedic Massage, Thai Massage; work in spas, health clubs, reports, beauty salons; become mobile therapist or do Ayurvedic Foot Massage or Thai foot massage to develop therapy portfolio.
This qualification enables Graduates to operate their own clinic or home visiting practice. Graduates can also gain employment in Health Clubs, Health Farms, Company Health Clinics, Spas , Cruise Liners and various aspects of the Care Industry.
Be first to review