Aromatherapy Diploma Level 3 ITEC (for qualified therapists)Show All Courses >>
The ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy is a vocational qualification recognised by Ofqual within the Qualifications and Credit Framework. It focuses on a range of practical skills and underpinning knowledge required in the Complementary Therapy Industry.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
The ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy is a vocational qualification recognised by Ofqual within the Qualifications and Credit Framework. It focuses on a range of practical skills and underpinning knowledge required in the Complementary Therapy Industry. The qualification is designed to provide occupational competency for employment and is acceptable for registration on the CNHC register, or to provide a sound platform onto further learning or training.
It is also recognised by Aromatherapy Council.
The course will include:
Provide Aromatherapy for Complementary Therapies
- History & development of Aromatherapy
- Why and how it works
- Physiological therapeutic effects of essential oils & aromatherapy
- In depth knowledge of over 40 essential oils
- How to blend Aromatherapy oils to suit a client
- Use, care and storage of essential oils
- A knowledge of carrier oils
- The holistic approach - treating the whole person
- Basic knowledge and recognition of skin types
- Professionalism, Ethics and Hygiene
- Aromatherapy Massage Routine
- Exploration of living plants from which aromatherapy oils are made
The course also includes Unit 384 Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies and Unit 385 of Business Practice for Complementary Therapies.
At Affable Therapy Training, we understand the need to focus on conduct classes in small groups. We also understand that learners learn differently therefore course material is delivered in various ways, e.g. PowerPoint presentation, group work, detailed course manual with diagrams, other activities to keep learners engaged throughout the day. Our teachers are qualified and have years of experience in their chosen field. They bring their knowledge and passion to the class to inspire and encourage the learners. Lessons are carefully planned around learner needs making our courses very effective.
It is recommended that Learners have achieved a level of education equivalent to five GCSEs at grades A*- C prior to commencing the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy; however exemptions may be made for adult returners with experience of the work place.
Learners need to have good English and communication skills,learners should also be able to work independently.
The course includes:
- Tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual / books
- Exam fees
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
- Tea/Coffee throughout the day
Not included in the price, aromatherapy kit. Learners will be required to bring own towels and kit etc. for mock and final exams.
Provide Aromatherapy for Complementary Therapies:
- 1 hour Practical examination,written assignment and 60 case studies
Principles and Practice of Complementary Therapies:
- Written assignment
Business Practice for Complementary Therapies:
- Written assignment
Once Learners have achieved the ITEC Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy they may progress on to other ITEC or equivalent qualifications at Levels 3 and 4, for example:
- Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
- Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology
- Level 3 Diploma in Spa Treatments
- Level 4 Diploma in Spa and Salon Management
- Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage Therapy
This qualification enables Graduates to operate their own clinic or home visiting practice. Graduates can also gain employment in Health Clubs, Health Farms, Company Health Clinics, Spas Cruise Liners and various aspects of the Care Industry.
Be first to review
Queries about the course / feedback about the course
One Sunday a month
Completion diploma in December 2017
Seats Available :8Book Now