Ear Piercing Show All Courses >>
The main aim of the Ear Piercing course is to enable Learners to gain the necessary practical and theoretical skills in order to provide Ear Piercing Treatments.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This one day course covers:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the ear
- Health and safety (sterilisation and sanitation)
- Client Consultation
- Procedure for piercing the ears using disposable cartridge method
- Possible contractions
- Homecare and aftercare advice
At Affable Therapy Training, we understand the need and to conduct classes in small groups. We also understand that learners learn differently therefore course material is delivered in various ways, e.g. PowerPoint presentation, group work, detailed course manual with diagrams, other activities to keep learners engaged throughout the day. Our teachers are qualified and have years of experience in their chosen field. They bring their knowledge and passion to the class to inspire and encourage the learners. Lessons are carefully planned around learner needs making our courses very effective
Candidates have to have level 2 Beauty and accredited Anatomy and Physiology course. The Course is accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapies.
- Learners need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Need to have access to computer and internet
- Enthusiasm to learn and practice
- One day tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual with diagrams
- Course Certificate
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
There is no exam fee for this course. The assessment is done on tutor observation. Upon successful completion you will receive your certificate at the end of the course.
Once Learners have achieved the Certificate in Ear Piercing, they can progress into ITEC or equivalent qualifications at Level 2 and 3, for example:
- Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialists.
- Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Consultancy
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Beauty Therapy
Be first to review