Pedicure DiplomaShow All Courses >>
Pedicure is an excellent qualification to have as increasingly clients like their finger and toe nails to look good and trendy. An average pedicure costs about £20 and a luxury pedicure costs approx £35. So you can expect to make good money per hr when you offer this treatment to your clients. The course will cover both basic and luxury pedicure treatments.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This one day course covers:
- Introduction, health and safety, and hygiene
- Anatomy and Physiology related to foot and nail
- Client consultation and preparation for treatment
- Pedicure Routine
- Massage routine for foot and leg
- Paraffin wax treatment for feet
- Oil treatment for feet
- Aftercare advice
At Affable Therapy Training, we understand the need to conduct classes in small groups. We also understand that learners learn differently therefore course material is delivered in various ways, e.g. PowerPoint presentation, group work, detailed course manual with diagrams, other activities to keep learners engaged throughout the day. Our teachers are qualified and have years of experience in their chosen field. They bring their knowledge and passion to the class to inspire and encourage the learners. Lessons are carefully planned around learner needs making our courses very effective.
None. This is a beginner course.
The course cost also includes:
- Tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual / books
- Exam fees
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
- Tea/Coffee throughout the day.
There are no exams for this course,- this qualification will be internally assessed by your course tutor. Upon successful completion of the course you will be able to obtain public liability insurance and practice on clients.
Once Learners have achieved the ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Pedicure they may progress on to other ITEC or equivalent qualifications at Level 2 and 3, for example:
- Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialists
- Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Consultancy
- Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare
- Level 2 Certificate in Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments
- Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up
- Level 2 Certificate in Manicure
- Level 2 Certificate in Waxing
- Level 3 Award in Eyelash Extensions
- Level 2 Certificate in Nail Technology
- Level 2 Certificate in Nail Art
- Level 3 Diploma in Nail Technology
This certificate qualifies graduates to operate their own salon or home visiting practice. Graduates can also gain employment in Beauty Salons, Hotels, Health Clubs, Spas and Cruise Liners.
Be first to review