Make up with cluster lashesShow All Courses >>
Make up is exciting and ever growing industry. You have demand for professional make up services all year round. An average make up session will cost your clients approx £30-£60 pounds depending upon the look and occassion. So therapist can expect to make good return on their investment by choosing to do make up.
In this course we not only teach day and evening make up but also how to apply cluster lashes to your clients to create a more dynamic look.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This one day course will cover:
- Introduction to make up and consultation
- Skin preparation - cleanse, tone and moisturise
- Assessment of various skin types - colouring suggestions
- Tools for the trade - types of brushes, application methods and makeup products
- Hygiene and sterilisation of tools to prevent cross infection
- Corrective makeup
- Day make up look
- Evening make up look
- False Lashes
- Hands on practical session
At Affable Therapy Training, we understand the need to focus on conduct classes in small groups. We also understand that learners learn differently therefore course material is delivered in various ways, e.g. PowerPoint presentation, group work, detailed course manual with diagrams, other activities to keep learners engaged throughout the day. Our teachers are qualified and have years of experience in their chosen field. They bring their knowledge and passion to the class to inspire and encourage the learners. Lessons are carefully planned around learner needs making our courses very effective.
None. This is a beginners course. You don't need any prior knowledge of make up. However we recommend that learners coming to this course do facial skincare before.
- One day tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual with diagrams
- Course Certificate
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
There are no exams for this one day course, This qualification will be internally assessed by your course tutor. Upon successful completion of the course you will be able obtain public liability industry and charge your clients for your services.
Once Learners have achieved the ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up they may progress on to other ITEC or equivalent qualifications at Level 2 and 3, for example:
- Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialists
- Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Consultancy
- Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare
- Level 2 Certificate in Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments
- Level 2 Certificate in Eyelash Perming
- Level 2 Certificate in Manicure
- Level 2 Certificate in Pedicure
- Level 2 Certificate in Waxing
- Level 3 Award in Eyelash Extensions
- Level 3 Certificate in Facial Electrical Treatments
- Level 3 Certificate in Body Massage
- Level 3 Certificate in Indian Head Massage
Be first to review