Threading DiplomaShow All Courses >>
Threading is an increasingly popular treatment. Therapist like it as it is cheap and affordable to deliver. Clients love it because the shape you get from threading is much better than waxing. It is more precise and sharpe. There are many other benefits that contribute to the popularity of the treatment.
The course is designed by Sumita Singh, international speaker on threading who has travelled to many different parts of Europe spreading the technique. So when you choose to do this course with us you know that you are in good hands.
Sumita will offer one to one tuition and unlimited practice for you to be proficiency in this ancient technique and be confident in threading.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
The course covers:
- History of Threading Hair Removal
- Advantages and disadvantages of Threading
- Types and stages of hair growth, its structure and factors that may affect hair growth
- Structure of hair and follicle
- Contraindication to Threading
- Client consultation and preparing for the treatment
- Face Structure and suitable eyebrow shapes
- Perform eyebrow tidy / re-shape with Thread
- Homecare and aftercare advice
The course is Accredited by the Guild of Beauty Therapists.
This is a beginners course so you don't need to have a prior qualification. You do need to either order a kit from us or bring your own kit for the course.
- One to one tuition with Sumita Singh, (dates and times to be arranged after booking)
- Detailed Course Manual with diagrams
- Course Certificate
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
Cost does not include ki,t which the student needs to bring or buy at the time of checkout or on the day of the course from us.
There are no exams in this course;- this qualification will be internally assessed by your course tutor.
Once Learners have achieved the ITEC Level 2 Certificate in Threading they may progress on to other ITEC or equivalent qualifications at Level 2 and 3, for example:
- Level 2 Diploma for Beauty Specialists
- Level 2 Certificate in Beauty Consultancy
- Level 2 Certificate in Facial Skincare
- Level 2 Certificate in Eyelash and Eyebrow Treatments
- Level 2 Certificate in Make-Up
- Level 2 Certificate in Manicure
- Level 2 Certificate in Pedicure
- Level 2 Certificate in Waxing
- Level 2 Certificate in Sugaring
- Level 3 Diploma in Hair Removal
Be first to review