Thai Foot Massage DiplomaShow All Courses >>
Affable Therapy’s Thai Foot Massage course will give you the relevant knowledge needed to complete this qualification with us; this includes the history behind this type of massage and the benefits of this treatment for clients. If you wish to offer this type of treatment either as a mobile therapist, in a salon or for your own reasons this is the perfect course for you. Affable Therapy Training Thai Foot Massage course is suitable for beginners. This course will teach you how to correctly provide a client with a Thai foot massage.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
The course module involves:
- Introduction to Thai Foot massage
- Use of dumplings / hot poultices in Thai foot massage
- Adapting massage treatments
- Client consultation
- Practice Thai Massage Routine
- Homecare & Aftercare advice
You don’t need to bring anything for this course. If you have any allergies please bring appropriate oil for massage. Learners need to be in good health to attend this course.
At Affable Therapy Training, we understand the need to conduct classes in small groups. We also understand that learners learn differently therefore course material is delivered in various ways, e.g. powerpoint presentation, groupwork, detailed course manual with diagrams, other activities to keep learners engaged throughout the day. Choosing a variety of methods we are able to deliver a lot of information in a short time making our one day courses very effective.
The course is accredited with the Guild of Beauty and Holistic Therapies. The Thai Foot Massage course is suitable for beginners.
- Learners need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Need to have access to computer and internet
- Enthusiasm to learn and practice massage
- One day tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual
- Course Certificate
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
- Use of oils, towels, equipment etc on the day
- Tea/Coffee throughout the day.
There are no exams in this course. The assessment is done by tutor observation. Upon successfull completion you will receive your certificate at the end of the course.
Once you acquire the qualification of Thai Foot Massage, you can choose to enroll for further studies or offer this treatment as a mobile therapist or in your own salon.
Thai foot massage course was a great one day course, a very relaxing treatment , taught in an informative, supportive and relaxed environment. There was plenty of opportunity to ask questions, I would highly recommend this course.