Thai Poultice Massage DiplomaShow All Courses >>
Affable Therapy’s Thai Poultice Massage course will give you the relevant knowledge needed to complete this qualification with us; this includes the history behind this type of massage and the benefits of this treatment for clients. If you wish to offer this type of treatment either as a mobile therapist, in a salon or for your own reasons this is the perfect course for you.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
The course module involve the aspects of -
Introduction to Hot poultice massage:
- The contents of poultice
- How to make your own poultice
- How to use of hot poultice in Massage
- Adapting massage treatments
- Practice Hot poultice massage
- Homecare & Aftercare advice
You don’t need to bring anything for this course. If you have any allergies please bring appropriate oil for massage. Learners need to be in good health to attend this course.
The Thai Poultice Massage course is suitable for those who already obtain a Level 3 massage qualification.
- Learners need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Need to have access to computer and internet
- Enthusiasm to learn and practice massage
- One day tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual with diagrams
- Course Certificate
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
There are no exams in this course. The assessment is done on tutor observation. Upon successful completion you will receive your certificate at the end of the course.
Once you acquire the qualification of Thai Poultice Massage, you can choose to enroll for further studies or offer this treatment as a mobile therapist or in your own salon.
Be first to review