Indian Head Massage DiplomaShow All Courses >>
Our Indian Head Massage course will teach you how to give seated massage to your clients over their clothes. Areas covered are back, shoulders, upper arms, neck, scalp and face. Affable Therapy Training ‘s Indian Head Massage course is best suited for beginners who are new to body therapies and would like to do a short course in order to see if they like providing massage services. It is also beneficial for learners who wish to focus on event or office massage sessions. Also newly qualified level 3 Massage therapists wishing to expand their skills and knowledge will benefit from learning this technique. The average cost of an Indian head massage treatment is £25 for 30 minutes. You will be able to recover your course fee in just 5 treatments.
- Accreditation &
- Cost includes
This one day course will cover:
- History of Indian Head Massage and benefits
- Routine & Practice massage techniques
- Consultation, client records and Treatment plan
- Responsibilities of Massage Professional
- Professional Indemnity
- Insurance Hygiene and sterilisation
- Homecare and aftercare advice
At Affable Therapy Training, we understand the need to conduct classes in small groups. We also understand that learners learn differently therefore course material is delivered in various ways, e.g. powerpoint presentation, groupwork, detailed course manual with diagrams, other activities to keep learners engaged throughout the day. Choosing a variety of methods we are able to deliver a lot of information in a short time making our one day courses very effective.
Affable Therapy Training Diploma will help you to obtain professional indemnity insurance and start taking clients for this therapy. The course is accredited with the Guild of Beauty and Holistic Therapies There is no entry criteria for this course. This course is open to all.
- Learners need to have a good understanding of written and spoken English
- Need to have access to computer and internet
- Enthusiasm to learn and practice massage
- One day tutor led practice
- Detailed Course Manual with diagrams
- Course Certificate
- Friendly and safe learning environment
- Professional training facilities
Most of our courses come with visual learning material that can be bought on the day for future reference.
There are no exams in this course. The assessment is done on tutor observaton. Upon successful completion you will receive your certificate at the end of the course.
Once you acquire the qualification of Indian Head Massage, you can progress to:
- Level 3 NVQ Indian Head Massage
- Certificate Thai Foot Massage (head and feet treatments are very popular)
- Level 3 ITEC Massage Level 3 NVQ Massage
Be first to review